Naudet has a wide range of specialists in the industrial sector available and is able to operate alongside other specialists such as investigation and forensic, finance and modeling. This means that we can cover the broad spectrum of industrial methods in:
- Heavy industry: Steel making and metal working, glassworks, cement manufacture, paper manufacture, quarrying;
- Chemical industry : industrial and biochemical: pharmaceutical, industrial gas, solvents;
- Food and agriculture : dairy industry, food industry, bottling and packaging;
- Waste treatment plants: waste water treatment, sorting, incineration, landfill, recycling and energy conversion;
Or in the field of equipment:
- Electricity industry: sub-stations, transformers, main LV board, overload and protective devices, electric motors, variable voltage regulators;
- Automation and control SCADA system;
- Machine tools : Robotics and CNC machine tools, lathes, milling machines, boring machines;
- Excavators and plant : tunneling machines, excavators, mechanical shovels, loaders and dumper trucks;
- Specialist equipment: printing industry, bar turning, plastics production equipment.
Through our project organization we are able to provide a multidisciplinary team to operate rapidly, whereby we associate technical and financial skills with a view to bringing about an equitable settlement. Our operational methods take into account your specific requirements, such as:
- Forensic research into the causes;
- Fraud protection;
- Recovery and subrogation;
- Estimating the extent of loss and seeking solutions that will benefit the overall financial interests.